We produce multimedia content for businesses in the wellness industry.
In an ever-changing digital marketplace, having engaging content for your practice is not just something nice to have –
it is a necessity.
A foundational asset for any service-based business, a video business card acts as an introduction to a practice or practitioner and is a sure way to make a great first impression on any potential client.
One of the best ways to build trust and credibility with your target audience, testimonials provide social proof that your practice can and will deliver on its unique value proposition.
Our Digital Content Solutions
We deliver more than just pretty pictures. Our experience working with experts in the wellness industry means that we are uniquely aware of the challenges that a business like yours may be facing, enabling us to create digital content solutions that will help your practice stand above the rest.
In a digital marketplace, its more important than ever to have custom-made, platform-specific marketing material designed to reach new potential clients on any social media platform.
We’ll help you create high-value informational content that will educate clients and generate interest in your services. Free high-value content is one of the best ways to find new clients and retain old ones.
Don't just take our word for it - see what previous clients have to say about the impact of our content on their business.
Helga Illig, relationship counsellor at Okanagan Relationship Centre, needed a video to get her more referrals and introduce her practice to new clients. She chose Peace of Mind Pictures.
Hear from others.
We want to help you showcase your practice or clinic in the best possible light. The content we create is designed to connect with your audience, inspire trust, and attract new clients so your calendar is never empty.
Some of the benefits of professional video production:
- Create subconscious familiarity in the viewer
- A more personal introduction to a personal profession
- Make the decision-making process easier for new clients
- An elevated form of engagement with your clients
- Reduce time spent establishing rapport
- Initial meeting/consultation unfolds more organically
- Enhance first point of contact
- Fewer questions from potential clients
- Give potential clients a taste of your personality
- Deliver your message with consistency
- Less free consultations needed
- Spend more time on the things that matter most
- Stand out in a competitive marketplace
- Convince those on the fence or who are shopping around
- Increased sense of quality and professionalism
- More streamlined experience for your clients
- Increased positive customer feedback
- Increase in referrals
Let's Get Started!
A representative will be in contact with you ASAP to get your project started.